07 Februar 2012

Whats in my bag?





I'm always curious about other peoples stuff in their bags. I think it's fun to know what people carry around with them and sometimes it might help to fill your own bag reasonable.. ;)


My bag contains the following things:
A little mirror by guess, my moleskin-planer, tissues, my sunglasses, my normal glasses, my cosmetic-bag, my phone, a hair-clip, my car key and house key, and some pens (I also wear my wallet around with me, but forgot to show you!)

My cosmetic-bag is full of things I need during the day:hair ties, another hair-clip, chloè love perfume, altoids  peppermints, dental floss, a kabuki brush, nars laguna & orgasm (both in the same container), mac studio sculpt concealer , wisp's (little toothbrushes to go), some aspirin, ysl rouge pur couture golden lustre in 108, chanel hydrating lip treatment spf 15, clinique chubby stick in woppin' watermelon, nars lipgloss in turkish delight and princess leia (which my boyfriend gave to me ;)
Which essentials do you carry around? Let me know!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen